The Controller develops and maintains financial control and financial reports for the company. The accounting staff reports directly to the Controller
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Development, maintenance, and improvement of the accounting system regarding sales and collections, procurement and payment, payroll, inventory, fixed assets, capital purchases, depreciation and the accounting for taxes.
- Monitor and review data for accuracy— make recommendations for improvement
- Financial reporting including monthly financial reports and financial analysis.
- Development of key measures, ratios and management reporting thereof.
- Supervision of the accounting staff.
- Credit and collections. Provide assistance to credit manager in developing and maintaining credit limits and collection of past due accounts.
- Facilitate audits of books and records by independent accountants, banking and tax officials
- Monitor and approve bank transactions.
- Maintain and provide security for corporate records.
- Monitor Company Insurance and Employee Benefit Programs
- Assist with preparation of business plan.